To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
What is our Return Policy?
At Pure Parima, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason your order did not work out, we are more than happy to accommodate your return request. Please review our full policy below for more details before initiating your return request at our returns center.
How do I return an item?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you wish to return.
- You will receive a confirmation email with shipping guidelines once your return request has been processed.
What items are returnable?
We’re confident that you’ll love your new bedding for many washes to come, but if for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return your items within 100 days of delivery. Please note that delivery will be based on when the shipping carrier marks the order delivered. You will be fully refunded, not including original shipping charges, to the original method of payment. We allow partial returns on bundle sets, but you will be refunded the discounted amount and the remaining item will reflect the original price.
Are there any charges to return an item?
- We do not charge re-stocking fees to return an item.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- At this time we only offer paid return labels for U.S. based returns.
How soon will I receive my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, you will receive an email confirmation to notify you that we have received your returned item(s) and that you have been refunded and a credit will be applied to the original method of payment. Please note once we have processed the refund on our end, we are not able to control how soon the credit or refund will be received. Please contact your payment method provider for further information.
- Return labels must be properly shown on the outside of the return package.
- We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear or discoloration due to wash or bleach. Discoloration is not covered as a manufacturer's defect.
- We cannot accept returns due to damage caused by washing machines, irons, steamers or dry cleaners.
- If you receive an item with a manufacturer's defect, please contact us immediately. We will request the defective item back and upon inspection, will send you a new one. We will accept defective items within 1 year of your purchase date.
- Promotional, clearance, and final sale items are not covered under our 100 Night Trial and cannot be returned. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.